Technologies for distributed power generation and climate neutral energy power
Creating power systems based on low-carbon technologies and renewable energy sources typical for areas with low potential for solar and wind power.
Priorities in accordance with Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation: 20А, 20Б.
- A strategy session on the project with the discussion of power system decentralization, renewable energy sources, and hydrogen power issues has been held
- The consortium is being created
Intermediary results in accordance with technology readiness level by 2021:
- A set of completed studies on developing and creating clean combustion and CO2 recording and monitoring systems
Expected result in accordance with technology readiness level by 2024:
- Creating a system of distributed generation and consumption of electrical power
- Production of low-power gas turbine units based on PD-14 aircraft engine