Advanced aircraft engine manufacturing technologies
Setting the quick response manufacturing at the aircraft engine manufacturing enterprises as a part of The Factory of the Future concept based on digital solutions, smart production technologies, and new materials.
Priorities in accordance with Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation: 20А, 20Б, 20Е.
- Creation of a neural network model that allows to detect metal and alloy properties based on digital images
- Performing a thorough investigation of mechanical composites based on carbon fiber and epoxy binder
- Development of a unique technology that increases the effectiveness of 3D printing of complex metal articles used for aircrafts and rockets
- A strategy session by the NTI competence center for photonics has been held
Intermediary results in accordance with technology readiness level by 2021:
Performing a set of studies on developing and creating:
- Technologies and production equipment
- Testing and research grounds
- Experimental samples of new materials
Expected result in accordance with technology readiness level by 2024:
- Creating customized manufacturing at the industrial enterprises of aircraft engineering as a part of The Factory of the Future concept based on the digital solutions for markets of the Russian Federation and BRICKS countries